- Quickly and Accurately diagnose malfunctioning equipment in order to minimize down time.
- Timely repairs to computer equipment and printers
- Onsite repairs by trained IT Professionals versus taking equipment to repair facility
- Ability to Budget, present monthly fee to avoid emergency calls which can cost $100 to $155.
Owen Tharp - President/CEO Owen comes to Network Management Solutions, Inc./Carolina Computer Networks, Inc. from Misys Healthcare/Allscripts. During his 10 years at Misys Healthcare Systems he held the position of Engineering Manager for the Carolinas managing a team of field engineers focused on hardware installation and services. Owen brings.Read more
Why I Need Network And System Administration Maintenance Agreement?Read more
- Prepare, maintain and administer a disaster recovery plan in the event of catastrophic failure of any nature.
- Provide and maintain up-to-date anti-virus and spyware programs on server(s) and PCs
- Configure and Install patches and security fixes from software manufacturers.
- Maintain network security and.
Page 2 of 212